Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 101: Panhandling

I drove all the way to Macon to go to church at FHUMC so that I could run the Cafe because Jessi was out of town...and no one even showed up to go to the stupid Cafe....I had to recruit people to come eat the food... Needless to say, I will not be driving from Milly to Macon to run the Cafe again. The youth will have to fend for themselves, especially since prom was more important that church ...cough sarah and jonathan cough... (really I'm just jealous cause I had to sit through the "Epworth by the Sea is a Great place to be!" bit...)

But at least I got to see my most favorite little girls in the entire world!


I was trying to take pictures of Blake, but Taylor is such a little ham...she kept trying to get into all of the pictures


Quote of the Day:
As he was preaching "Milly get me some water" continue preaching~ the guy who was preaching cause Jimmy was out of town (I miss Jimmy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment