Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95: The trees have their business socks on

The pollen is out in full force this year and it is killing my sinuses. We really need some rain. Today we had a Hurst representative come to talk about the Hurst Review course for the NCLEX...which I think I'm going to try to do. It's a little pricey, but we did a sample of the review and it was really good. It also made me aware of how unprepared I am for the NCLEX. During the review they provided us with lunch. We even got some GCSU water.


of course I got the water bottle that wasn't cold...figures

After the Review we went down to the river walk to explore.




if you look closely you can see that this bridge is covered in pollen...everything is covered in pollen...


Quote of the Day:
"Trees are having sex in my nose"~ Amy

"all their hanky panky...my nose is not a hotel room. gr."~ Amy
"haha, hotel room? It feels more like a brothel...there's a yellow haze over the entire state...it's like the pollen bowel"

"I just have one of those faces"~ Me

No comments:

Post a Comment