Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94: Happy Easter Birthday B-Bear!

Today was just a happy day! First of all, its Easter Sunday!

My sister always gets her family matching outfits for Easter Sunday so that they can take cute little family pictures. This year the easter color was green, and I sorta unintentionally matched them...but Jonathan (my little brother) and I also matched! So we took a family picture!


Second: It's Blake's 1st Birthday!!!
So we went to Gigi's to have Easter dinner/Easter Egg hunt/Blake's Birthday

Taylor and I played outside most of the day...which is apparently new for her cause anytime pollen or bugs would get near her she would scream and run to me and ask me to kill it. I had a hard time explaining that you can't kill pollen. I also had a hard time remaining calm, cause I'm absolutely terrified of bugs and I didn't want to get close enough to kill them. I just played it cool and told her that they weren't bothering us so just leave them alone or kill them yourself....see I was encouraging independence, I'm such a good Aunt!

Bubbles!!

I don't know if you can see it, but we colored this entire area with side walk chalk....by the end of the day Taylor and I were both covered in bubble soap, chalk, and pollen....yay allergies...


Blake loved her Birthday cake's icing!


Quote of the Day:
"I'm knocking your noggin"~ Taylor

"We're playing outside together cause we're best friends, right?"~ Taylor

"It's her birthday and she stinks..."~ Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment