Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114: Warrior 1, Warrior 2, ...Johnny Bravo?

We had a family get together at my brother's house and everyone (except Jeremy) was there. Ren and Blake kinda passed out on the floor at one point, which is surprising cause my family is really loud.


Jake didn't have any issues with all the noise,


but he did have to chill out under the bili light for a while cause he's a little jaundice : ( but he looked super cute! It looked like he was laying out in a tanning bed


My back has been bothering me this week (I think its the bed I've been sleeping on at my parent's house) but I really needed to crack it and nothing seemed to be working. So my brothers started trying to show me different "moves" to fix it....one of these is the warrior pose...I'm not sure what the others are....




Johnny Bravo? ...I don't think that's a yoga move


I eventually got my back to crack some, but it wasn't by doing any of those....but we did learn that me, Daniel, and Michael are slightly more flexible than Ren and Timmy

...there's never a dull day in our family.

OH and I found out that Blake only comes to me when she needs her diaper changed...yay...
we ended the fun filled family day with a little Strongbad...and Trogdor


My brother used his PS3 to go online for us to be able to watch this on the tv...it was pretty much amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment