Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 96: Memo # 2

Whenever my brothers and I would go to the beach or to the store and we saw someone wearing something that they shouldn't have been wearing (ie: a morbidly obese woman wearing a string bikini) then we would say, "looks like someone didn't get the memo"
Well I discovered a new memo that should be sent out immediately to everyone who shops in the same stores as me.

Memo:
If you don't know what day of the week it is then you don't need to go grocery shopping by yourself (this one is actually directed at me...but don't worry my roommate always goes with me).
If you can't stand up straight without some part of your body shaking as if you have Parkinson's (especially your head), then you shouldn't go grocery shopping by yourself. (you shouldn't drive either...that's just worrisome)
If you lose your buggy when you are standing right next to it and have to get a Kroger worker to help you find it, then you don't need to be shopping by yourself.

I seriously waited for like 10 minutes for these 2 women to move today in Kroger. They had me blocked and I even said excuse me, but I think they were deaf cause they just stood there...then one starting talking on her phone (which was still ringing...took her a minute to figure that one out), and the other lady looked like she was about to fall over. I thought I was gonna have to do CPR in the middle of the dairy isle...and all I wanted was some butter. ...I guess that was God's way of saying that I didn't need it.
When I finally got past old man river's wife, my roommate told me about another woman losing her buggy...it was rather sad. It must have been a Golden Girls reunion going on in Kroger cause little old women were everywhere and they were sooooooooooooo slooooooooow...

Anyways, besides going to Kroger, I also had class (boo) and then we went to pick up our caps and gowns for graduation! Yay! only 32 days left! ...well 22 if you ask Zach cause he says we won't really do anything those last 10 days

We also discovered that our school has a new bookstore that opened


I'm going to miss these girls

Quote of the Day:
"and jessica learned that she shouldn't tell people that they are stupid"~ thanks Mrs. Sewell, I guess it's pretty bad when your legal and ethical teacher notices that you say that people are stupid...but I really don't see the problem, I just state the facts...

No comments:

Post a Comment