Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107: The Art of Rhetoric

I've been working on this paper for Legal and Ethical, which of course means that I vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, unclogged the sink's drain (gross), took out the trash, cleaned my room, and looked through some of my old stuff from high school. I found my old art portfolio!


It doesn't really have anything in it cause I gave most of it away to my Humanities' teacher's daughter, but my brother made it so I kept it. One of the few things left inside was this picture:


I gave a presentation about Ethos, Pathos, and Logos using this picture. We got to class one day and had to find an illustration of rhetorical devices used in advertisements and then explain it...I'm not gonna lie it was a pretty impressive presentation. I just pulled crap from out of nowhere and still did really well...I wish I was still that creative and quick thinking about stuff like this...maybe then my legal and ethical paper would be finished and I wouldn't be procrastinating anymore...I hate school.

Graduation is 21 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment