Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 113: Put on your big girl panties and just deal with it

This morning started out rough cause I had to call and talk to the people about my car being hit and we had some issues....and after I talked to my brother-in-law who encouraged me to "put on my big girl panties" I finally got a little mean with them and they called me back and we got everything worked out, yay!
Then I had to tackle my list for today...see when we were kids, my mom would leave us notes full of lists for each child and what their specific tasks were for that day. If you did not do what was on the list then momma wasn't happy and well everyone was aware of when my mom was upset...it's not a fun time. Well since I've been home pretty much all week, I've been getting some lovely little notes from mom...yay...I started a collection


I finished all of my lists everyday (mowing the grass was on one of the lists), so my mom was happy and all was good and right in the world. So when she got home today we went to the store to pick up some stuff for Daniel and Courtney, which means that we had to go drop it off at their house...cause they needed it....and we REALLY wanted to see Jake again


He's just too cute! Then we went to Michael's house so we could eat dinner and see my other nephew cause he's pretty darn cute too!


Don't you like his superman PJ's? And it wouldn't be a trip to Michael's without some video games....this is Monster Hunter III on the Wii...


...I'm better than Timothy at this game, he dies a lot.

OH! My sister is starting a 365 blog! Her's is called "Run Mommy Run" go to renwilson.blogspot.com to check it out!

Quote of the day:
"I forgot how to spell nephew" (she spelled it nefew...hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment