Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 117: Abor....that place with the trees, I can't spell it

Today we marked another item off of our list of things to do before we graduate! I think this was number 3: Go to Lockerly Arboretum



there's a well, and you can drink the water! and even though it kinda had a metallic taste, I think it still tasted better than Milledgeville City water...



....Amy looks like she's stalking Ansley


and someone lost their footprint...



this reminds me of 2 things from childhood: 1. when peter pan lost his shadow and wendy had to sew it back on for him. and 2. that computer game "where in the world is carmen sandiego?" I used to play that game all the time in GT (gifted and talented...that was like the equivalent of honors classes for elementary and middle schoolers in Effingham....yeah I was a nerd...am a nerd)


OH! I just checked my e-mail and my teacher said that I didn't post my final exam paper...only I did and I can even see where I posted it and it has the date and time and everything....grrr...I hate WebCT

Quote of the Day:
"Yesterday when I woke up I had a huge headache he's Russian! and then I literally ran into a wall" ~Amy

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love the Peter Pan analogy for the footprint.
    2. Now I know I was missing out on playing computer games because I was not in the gifted classes....No wonder it was called gifted you get to play computer games, go on cool field trips and they probably gave you candy. Dang it.
    3. Is it sad that I laughed at my own quote...I forgot that happened. I kinda sound like Dori there.

    ReplyDelete