Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 109: Lil Ospin III

I got a phone call from my sister-in-law today. It went something like this:

Me: Hey, are you ok?
Courtney: Yeah....
Me: Are you in labor?
.......silence.........
Courtney: .......yeah
Me: how far apart are your contractions?
Courtney: about 4 minutes
Me: where's Daniel?
Courtney: watching TV
Me: When are you going to the hospital?
Courtney: Oh, we're here now....he should be here by 7
Me: The baby? Really? When did you get to the hospital?
.....silence......
Me: are you having a contraction right now?
.....more silence.....
Me: I'll take that as a yes...I'll be leaving here soon, love you!
Courtney: *click*

A few hours later and we had this little guy!


I think he looks just like my brother.
My mom always called Daniel "Ospin Jr." cause he looks like my great grandfather...so I guess that would make Jake "Ospin III"...right?

1 comment: