Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118: I am a stroke (I hate that commercial)

We went to a stroke symposium today and got to learn some pretty interesting stuff about strokes. There were several speakers but I think the most profound part was the roundtable discussion. They had a number of stroke survivors come in and actually talk about their experience and life now since the stroke. It was really enlightening.
After the stroke symposium, the girls and I went to dinner to celebrate the fact that we never have to wear any more GCSU nursing uniforms! (today we had to wear our blue polo's that are too wide and too short) But we went to Chili's cause Meagan won a gift card! Thank you St. Mary's!



I think it's funny that Meagan and Amy look so much happier about their water than Ansley and I look....

Some Good News: My teacher found my final exam! her words: "sorry to worry you. I have your exam" thanks for your apology, I still kinda want to glare at her...and WebCT, but at least she apologized

Quote of the Day:
"I can't over emphasize the power of love. Love can take you anywhere" ~Dr. Ezekwueche

"Plant and nurture love, and let it grow ahead of time" ~Mrs. Ezekwueche

No comments:

Post a Comment