Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 93: Snakebite at The Shamrock

We had our annual FHUMC easter egg hunt at The Methodist Home today! I love easter egg hunts! I especially love to watch the expression on kids faces when they find the eggs and see what's inside...its just priceless.

This was Blake's first time egg hunting


I was trying to get a good picture of the girls, but as you can see Taylor was more interested in trying to open her eggs and Blake found a leaf...not to mention the fact that I cut Ren's head off....


After the egg hunt the girls took a nap


I also went and listened to some bluegrass music (which I'm not a huge fan of, but this band was pretty good) and had drinks at the Shamrock with Andrew. I'd never been to the Shamrock before and when Andrew told me where it was I got a little worried cause I'm kinda scared to be over in that area in the day light. So I drive up and see this:


It's much nicer on the inside. I'm not really a beer drinker so the guys ordered me this:


It was pretty good

Quote of the Day:
(to taylor) "How about you clean your room and THEN you can watch Lord of the Rings"~ Ren

1 comment:

  1. Good choice on the drink! That's one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete