Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 103: Procrastination

Here is a guide to procrastinate properly:

Step 1: Find someone to procrastinate with

My roomie, love her!

Step 2: Figure out what you want to do and gather supplies

Phase 10! and for snacks we had pretzels, tic tacs, water, and cheerios...I love cheerios, I'm like a little kid

Step 3: Invite more people to join the fun

Our neighbors came out to play with us!

Step 4: Eventually go back to work...or not

we left butt prints...you can see all 5!

Quote of the Day:
"I don't want to be a loser loser. I want to lose, but I still want to get somewhere"~ Little Megan

"I've never had one, but if I had to choose, I'd want gonorrhea...it's the best one right?"

"I like balls, I like to put them in my mouth....I have herpes, sorry"

No comments:

Post a Comment