Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91: The Poop

Today was incredibly boring! My patient got transfered out at 0830, Lindsay's was transferred at 1230, and we were supposed to get a new patient straight out of surgery soon after that....but that one didn't come until 1730! I was so incredibly bored. I think I might have fallen asleep for like a minute and then I started cleaning the counters, I even offered to help clean up The Poop, and yes I capitalized that because it was a pretty epic poop. You can't confuse it with The Epic Poop that Meagan had to clean up a few weeks ago, but it was definitely on it's way to meeting those standards. It was like green liquid...and it was everywhere....but luckily it was not on the floor.
Anyways, I didn't take any real pictures today...but for some reason I took a picture of this:


It's one of the many little pads of paper laying around the unit...I guess the neurologists use them to make notes or draw on or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment